HOME AND KITCHEN
The copper cookware is used by people during many centuries, all advantages and disadvantages of copper utensils are well known for a long time.
- The copper has a good thermal conductivity what facilitates to uniform the heat distribution over the surface and accelerates the cooking process;
- Copper cookware allows to reduce the time for food head treatment that helps to retain more nutrients in the products;
- Copper has antibacterial properties. The food cooked in a copper cookware is disinfected and can be stored for a longer period;
- Copper cookware is used for water disinfection;
- Copper cookware is used for cooking the most delicious jams and sauces.
Purchasing the copper utensils you should remember that such utensils require tender care, should be cleaned and stored properly:
- We don't recommend to clean the copper with help of aggressive detergents;
- We don't recommend to wash the copper products in the dishwasher;
- Copper can't be kept in a place with high humidity;
- We don't recommend to hold the cooked food in a copper cookware;
- In contact with acidic products the copper is oxidized. To prevent this oxidation we use a tin coating inside;
- It is recommended to use a wooden spoon during the cooking in copper dishes;
- For keeping your copper surface always shining it is recommended to use special cleaning detersives for polishing or use natural products such as lemon and etc.;
- It is necessary to wipe tightly the copper products after cleaning with help of soft cloth.